Aurora Borealis are a natural light phenomena that can be seen specially in the Earth Poles. The North Pole ones are called Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights, while the South Pole are Aurora Australis or Southern Lights. They appear because of a collision from the particles that form the sun wind against the magnetic fields of the Earth. The scene of this video is Iceland, a place with amazing landscapes at any time of the year, but it's in winter when this country attracts the most attention because of the Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights.
- This film is available in UHD and 4K
- Delivered in professional codec (Apple Prores HQ 4:2:2, 10 bits)
- Edited and graded in 4K environment.
- Shot in RAW to achieve the best quality
- Contact to get quote and license.