MEMORIES FROM ICELAND
Iceland is an astonishing country, a wonderful destination for those who wish to experience the rawness of the natural elements. In Iceland the fire, the light and the ice itself interact with one another creating the one and only inimitable landscape. During the three years of my life there, I had a great many opportunities to capture that genuine symbiosis of its mighty erupting volcanoes, wayward northern lights and endless icebergs. In this video I wanted to unite some of my best and the most known shots with some of those which are still non edited, resuming and drawing the line at a certain stage of my life, which without any doubts had a great reflection on my professional career.
- This film is available in UHD and 4K
- Delivered in professional codec (Apple Prores HQ 4:2:2, 10 bits)
- Edited and graded in 4K environment.
- Shot in RAW to achieve the best quality
- Contact to get quote and license.