Rome is a city where you can enjoy the legacy of a nearly forgotten civilization. Even today we can feel the greatness of an empire that conquered, then brought it's art and engineering to half of the world.
In Urbs Aeterna, Enrique Pacheco uses time-lapse technique to show us the extraordinary achievements of the Roman architecture and the ruins of some of the most emblematic buildings of the city.
Shot with Sony a99, Zeiss lenses and slider Kietacam X-lidercam
- This film is available in UHD and 4K
- Delivered in professional codec (Apple Prores HQ 4:2:2, 10 bits)
- Edited and graded in 4K environment.
- Shot in RAW to achieve the best quality
- Contact to get quote and license.